Sunday, December 7

GoLdiNG + ReYNoLd FAmiLieS

So some good friends and fellow coworkers decided to be brave and let me "practice" on them. Thanks you guys.  Much practice is needed and I appreciate all your patience even when I had no idea how to work the camera.  (P.S. both Matt and Patrick are photographers.)



Brynlie is seriously the funniest baby ever and such a spazz.  She is hilarious and always giggling. I think she would make a perfect baby model.



Check out this hot mama!!!


and...introducing the Reynolds Family
Yeah for the most charismatic family ever. Thanks Marnie for letting me practice on your beautiful family.  
Forbes is the cutest lil boy I've ever seen. 
He is in Kindergarten and has the cutest crush on his teacher.
This is the real shot of Marnie.  Are those gang signs? 
I love this cool background that Marnie found.
of course... gotta bring the doggie. You can't have a family picture without the doggie.

Hahaha... I made them look at each other.  What a cute couple. Aaahhh!!



This is at "The Porch" a store owned by Marnie's mom.   

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Great job on the pics Kristi! Thanks a TON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, you are awesome! Can't you photo shop me to look not so fat? Thanks for taking the time to take our pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey so you don't know me but I'm Kim's sister...just wanted to tell you that the pics look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu have a great creative eye for capturing shots Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brynlie is so cute. I love your photography style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of your talent! I wish I could take good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristi...cute blog. And great job on your photography! You can "practice" on us anytime! ;) No, but we really do need to take some family ones, Im such a slacker and havent had any done since babys been born. Im gonna add you as a friend on my blog. If you want a link to mine you can email brownsugah11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey kristi! i found your blog =) and im gonna add it to mine! love your pictures- you can practice our family anytime!! =). can you give me your email address so that i can add you to my blog.

    savani_aupiu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete