Sunday, May 17

Daniel + Dalynn = Cute Little Girls

I love taking pictures of my gorgeous and beautiful sister-in-law Dalynn along with her cute lil girls (oh yeah, and my beloved handsome brother Daniel, too). They have been apart for almost a year while Daniel completed his Masters degree at John Hopkins back East. They are finally reunited and will be driving across the country as they settle down on the East coast for a bit. We are so excited for this lil family to start a new and exciting adventure. We will miss them here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More to come...

5 comments:

  1. Kristi, these pics are amazing! Im sorry I didnt get a chance to thank you for all of your hard work on Saturday, we kinda just ran off to get our guy out of his wet pants.

    Thank you for all of your patience and hard work. Im sure the pics of our family will be amazing even if Austin refused to smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it is because I actually know these wonderful people in this photo shoot or what, but these are some of the best photos yet that I've seen of yours Kristi. Your pictures have always amazed me, but for some reason these really stand out to me.

    And Dalynn, gosh that girl is gorgeous. Those eyes!

    These pictures are also particularly touching to me because of how long they have been apart. The one of Daniel kissing Dalynn on the forehead is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 18, 2009

    Isnt ember the cutest well the whole family is but I think ember is absolutely adorable.

    Love ya see ya soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday... when I have kids... will you do some of us too? I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. I love that family they are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete