Tuesday, May 10

a week in pics

I ran into this quote the other day and I decided that it needs to be hung up in my home.  Mothers Day is always a good reminder of how lucky I am to be a mother.  It makes me stop and think about ALL the blessings I have in my life but most of all how important my own mom and family are to me. 
It is so fun being a mom. I LOVE IT!!!  I am fully aware that I am a lucky. 
I am extremely thankful for my kids.  I am thankful that they are healthy. I am thankful that they love me.
 I decided I need to stop and take the time to laugh more and enjoy it all. 
How can I not laugh with these little monkeys around?

 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

can you guess what is my favorite app? ... me and my hipsta  :)  I'm addicted.

4 comments:

  1. Rock that hipstamatic! You make it look amazing! Can you teach me to take as awesome of pics as you do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to be a Mom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a awesome post! I love the quote, the pictures, and your sentiments on being a mom. It is the best, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We might tag along with my sister to come see you...Depending on the time you guys take pics.

    ReplyDelete