Sunday, December 30

Haini & the Snow Blower



I guess that they don't have snow in Tonga (go figure) & so Haini has never been able to play around with a snow blower. On Christmas morning that was all he wanted to do. Right after the presents were opened, dad and him quickly rushed to the gas station to get gas so they could play with it. He had the time of his life going up and down the driveway. He even volunteered to snow blow the whole backyard. It was funny to watch him in his lil house slippas from the window. He had to go and buy boots after that because his slippas were totally soaked. Now he says that he is an official redneck with his snow boots. So I am married to a redneck Tongan.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas review!! I'm just learning how to add comments. Aren't I good? I especially loved the videos. You're good!!

    ReplyDelete