Friday, December 21

Midnight Madness





We are having some bedtime trouble at our house. With our CRAZY working schedules, we have managed to create some CRAZY kids. Nevertheless, we like to take advantage of all the time we have together even if it is at 1:30 in the morning. I took these shots the other night. I had given them baths, read stories, watched Ratatouille, said prayers (that was after I let Sitani run around in circles and tackle me with trying to get him worn out) and yet they just kept laughing and being totally oblivious that it was 1:00 in the morning. I was getting upset realizing that I have totally failed at the bedtime routine as a mother. But, eeeeeyyyyy what else can I do but just laugh and enjoy the late midnight madness. Any bedtime advice? I'm going CRAZY and talking bubbles at work with no sleep.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure it isn't as cute when you are the one not sleeping but if I had that much fun at 1 in the morning there is no way I would go to be either :)

    Cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen the clock at 1:30 in the morning for at least a year. James laughs at me because around 8:30pm I start getting grumpy and James knows it's time to put me to bed. I don't know what to say. But then again I get up for work at 3:30am, so by 8pm, It's my midnight. Good luck with the bedtime thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun, though not much sleep - but lots of fun! Your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete