Sunday, February 24

Life From Down There

Marley got 4 shots yesterday and is still managing to smile.  I took these pictures because she is always looking up. It must be a different world down there. She is like my little vacuum with her little pincher fingers. She seems to pick up everything. She is also into the clapping thing. She gets really excited when she sees Haini and she starts clapping and jumping. I look back at this time last year, and remember the doctors saying that she had so many complications and such.  They said things like spina bifida, or downs, or complete mental retardation so rare that she most likely wouldn't even make it to birth.  It is a miracle that she is healthy and strong.  We are so thankful for her and can't wait for all the fun things she'll want to tell us.  She is such a pleasant laid-back girl. I think that she got that from her daddy.  (She got her cuteness from her mommy.) Okay, that was just a joke!!! Hahahaha. 

9 comments:

  1. Kristi,
    She is so cute. Her eyes are amazing. One of these days I will get to meet these cute kids in person. Hope all is well with you.
    Kallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! In those pictures she actually looks like a mini Kristi to me. She really couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are so cute. She is beautiful! And I bet she has your crazy personality too! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! ANd those eyes! Those eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little Miracle. I can't wait to meet her. I can tell from the pictures I've seen, she has a strong spirit and it shines through by the glow in her eyes. You are lucky to be her parents. And the Lord knows what he is doing, sending you angels to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Kristi, we didnt know that aobut Marley, you never told us you had complications with her. I think babies are a total miracle, especially when they turn out perfectly normal, after all. Well, we love looking at your blog to see your babies. Sitani has gotten SO big. We cant wait to meet Marley. She is beautiful. we need to get together so she can get to know her great aunt??? (me!) How is she doing now? Everything perfect? Love you guys! talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reply back on widening your posts. Kevin and I had to go into the Layout, Edit Templates and had to use some html to change a few things around. I think I can help you if you call us sometime you fwams!! LOL We love your blog and let's get together sometime. Tofa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, she is SO FREAKIN' CUTE! I can't believe those big beautiful eyes and that perfect complexion--perfect everything! She is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kristy!!!! Idon't know if you remember me but this is Britney McCauley from BYU-Hawaii. I just saw your name on a friends blog of my cousin. How are you doing? Your kids are sooooooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete