Saturday, May 10

Getting Caught Up

Okay so it has been quite a while since I last blogged.  A lot has happened and I feel totally lost with everyone else.  First off, I got strep throat and it wiped me out for about 6 days.  We basically hid out in the house and I felt so sorry for Sitani and Marley. By Sunday, he even got out this huge dress for Marley to wear and kept saying "nursery". The lil guy wanted to go to church.  So I put Marley in the dress and took a picture. I have to laugh because he even folded his arms to be reverent but just ignore the chocolate on his face.
But then I guess he forgot about nursery and started entertain himself with he new mic (plastic tube) and guitar. He put on the funniest show for Marley and I. He kinda looks like a little Jewish boy. hahaha
They also tried on a few clothes and hats, and of course, Marley climbed into the drawer. She is such a climbing baby.

Well, we got through the strep throat and managed to get life back to normal. We even got to spend a night with Daniel, Dalynn, Mika and Ember. It was a lot of fun to play with cousinz.

Then the worst hit. We were trying to get Haini's classes all together online and our computer totally crashed. We worked trying to get it back but apple told us that they thought our harddrive was pretty much corrupted and that we would lose all our pics and music. It was a nightmare. We were able to save it and then it went out on us again. We then had a mac dude come out and look at it. He totally saved all of our stuff and upgraded our computer to the newer iLife. It was a blessing in disguise but now I just want to warn you all to save your pics on cd's just to be safe. Anyway, we are up and running, at least for now.

13 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you're back on blogging-track and glad everything worked out with the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're finally feeling better--and that your computer is feeling better too! I'm happy that they were able to save all of your stuff! Whew! What a nightmare that could have been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KRISTI!!! Man I miss you guys!!! Looks like you are having fun well minus the strep throat haha. I should come down and visit one of these weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was Haini able to get his classes he needed for class? It's great to hear from you again. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you'll have to send me that last picture! Did you get my message about Idaho?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes - you guys are the THIRD friends/family we know in the last 2 weeks who's computer has crashed. That is scary! Because of this we finally made the investment in backing up all of our files onto mozey.com. We just have too many valuable/irreplacable files on our computer. Good thing we blog though - all those pictures are online somewhere right? :)

    You guys are so cute, loved the pictures. Kristi I hope you are feeling better. Strep throat totally sucks more than anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just in case you are looking for that website, it's mozy.com not mozey.com. I used to sit down every couple months and burn all our computer files to DVD's, but I've been slacking. This way I don't have to do anything and I know all our files are safe if I computer go kapuut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it sounds like you have had quite the month! I am glad you were able to get all of your pictures off of your computer. Your kids are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kristi! I didn't know you had a blog! Carlos loved seeing pics of your little ones. Well, hope you don't mind, but you're going on our list of links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousMay 12, 2008

    I was thinking about you since i haven't heard from you in awhile! I am glad you guys are doing well. Being sick is the worst!!! I love the pic of your kiddos getting into the dresser! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have missed seeing your cute kids on your blog---Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kristi, you going to the reunion on sat? We are we hope to see you there. We miss you guys. when we doin a BBQ or SOMETHING! your kids are sure getting big!
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the wipes on Sunday.. that was a disaster! Sorry for using so much. Keiti thinks she can bomb anywhere we go- and I'm not the most prepared person.

    ReplyDelete