Friday, May 23

The Latest Happenings

This seems to be Marley's favorite spot. She is crazy and of course when Sitani saw me taking pics of Marley he wanted his turn so here he is standing in the basket with his pose.

So our 2nd grade did a Wax Museum where the kids did a character book report and then dressed up as their character.  They had to be frozen while other classes came in and observed them.  It was a lot of fun and the kids did so well pretending to be statues. Paige cracked me up because she chose Sleeping Beauty so she could just lay down and close her eyes.  It was quite the hit.


Sitani actually found this little dot sticker and put it on Marley. I put it on her head and started taking she pictures and she went crazy. I like the bottom one because you can see her lil teethers coming in. The bottom two are uneven. It is so cute.

This was at Sushi Ya and ya Marley loves sushi. She was going crazy as you can tell by her plate. I think she ate her own roll.  (must be a daddy's girl)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I miss coming over to your guys house!! They have grown up so much! I cant wait til September and Auntie Gracie will be BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was probably the hardest story Paige could pick---she has a very hard time holding still!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest kids in the world. I can't wait to see them. Do you think you'll make it to Will and Jenni's baby blessing this summer? James and I will be in Portland and are planing on going so we would love to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, you didnt show at the reunion. JEEZ we keep missing eachother. we just need to plan a time for a BBQ. your kids are soo cute, I can't believe how big marley is getting. how cute with that jewel on her head. love you guys

    ReplyDelete