Friday, June 6

and... More Buttons

Can you tell that school is out and it's finally SUMMER!!! ?  (note that I'm back on my blogging binge).  Warning...there are a lot of photos.
Sitani found this hat and wouldn't take it off all day. His head was sweating like crazy.

A morning with the cousins turned into an all day sports festive.
Obstacle courses... it is always fun to see what kids can create.
I look back on all the pictures of Lili that I took and she is folding her arms in almost every one. This girl cracks me up.  She is so proper.

This one cracks me up. I got Marley when she lost her balance and started rocking.  (she didn't fall, though)  That is because she is "Mighty Baby."

Hahahaha. This lil guy even looks cute when he is crying. I don't think that he appreciated me taking a picture at this very moment.  Maybe that is why he was crying even more,
skateboard shadow tricks
Can you tell what Amalia is doing in the background?

5 comments:

  1. The picture of Lili running with the rock wall is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are having too much fun!! Don't you just love summers with little kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad summer time is finally here. I love seeing all the updates of photos. You are so good with the camera. I agree with Laura the picture of Lili running is so cool. Came play at our house sometime. hehehe I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Krisi,

    Does it have to be warm to be considered summer? Maybe it is enough to just be out of school.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 07, 2008

    Great shots! My whole Aperture test shots totally didn't turn out and I haven't had anything to shoot for the panning shot. Blah!

    ReplyDelete