Tuesday, June 3

Summer Has Officially Began!!!

Well I totally did a biff and skinned up my knee. I had a band-aid on it and Sitani kept wanting one too. Soon I saw that he had put it on his knee just like me and was calling it Sitani's owi.



Lil Lilikoi. 
Guess who took this picture?  Sitani did. Now he calls my camera, Sitani's camera. (don't mind the messy hairdo)
A boring day at school with mom. This kid is crazy.
We had a ward service project cleaning the park. Like father like son.
Marley just walked in the park.
Big Sitani would be so proud. 
(he was a landscaper)
Flag football afterwards. This is serious stuff.

3 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E the picture Sitani took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the pictures. You are so amazing and Sitani gots it too. I want to come visit you this summer. Is there anyway you could drive to Oregon and Pick me up. hehehe Little Marley is growing up to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dasan and I were excited to come across your blog. It has been so fun to see your cute famly. I love the blog titled "My own Hunky Husband survey." So cute! I love how you two met. Anyways, Dasan made a card for you and we don't know how to get it to you. Dasan mentioned you might come to our house. Thanks for being such a wonderful teacher to Dasan. You really made the transition from Homeschool to Public School easier for us. We hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete