Thursday, June 24

day 1

Well since I have millions of pictures and I can't decide my favorites, I just thought I would put up my favorite from each day.

This is day 1. We all met up for the blessing of Anabelle. Sitani and Spencer hit it off at once, and we made a quick trip to visit some ole friends in Olympia. Then we headed off to the resort where we took a few wrong turns, got low on gas and got yelled at by an Asian man who was shutting down his gas station. It was quite the ride!!!




Photobucket

LOVE this cutie!!!
Photobucket

I wish we lived closer. These two are best buds. Sitani still can't stop talking about his cousin Spencer who is 5.
Photobucket

This will be Anabelle's tie to remember her blessing day. Love that tradition.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Anabelle Mae meets Elizabeth Mae
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

It was fun to see Alisa and Ryan and their chubby cute Owen who is a big as Elijah but yet 6 months younger!!!
Photobucket

more to come... :)

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the picture of Anabelle and Elizabeth. Elizabeth looks so beautiful.

    And Preston in his bike helmet was hilarious. Way to capture the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks for making a trip to olympia. it was really good to see you guys!! and....heini (i have no idea how you spell his name)....does he ever look at the camera in a picture? ha ha, i laughed when i saw that he's the only one not looking in the picture of all the guys. miss you, really good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great! I like your idea of sending them a day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I've been excited all week about seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. more pictures please. I love it. I'm using your pictures for my blog too. I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete