Sunday, March 27

This Kid





He is growing up.  My first baby... the one who introduced me to motherhood. He is still teaching me daily. He has a huge heart and always wants to make me happy. He is starting to wonder about everything and ask me all sorts of questions. I still see him as my baby.  
He has been doing some karate classes, basketball camps, soccer, and is signed up for tee ball in the summer.  
I love to listen to him play with Marley and Elijah (when they don't know I'm listening).  He makes inventions and has a wild imagination.  It is just so fun to watch him grow up.

Photobucket

I came home and he had this little contraption around his waist. He was playing "police" with Marley (something that is very popular in our house lately).
Photobucket


Photobucket

He asked me to take a picture of him because he made shoulder pads using the his pillow balls.
Photobucket
This one cracks me up.. I came home and he said that he was playing football against the Utah team.  This was a Utah player that he had built.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How quick they grow up! Before you knoe it he will be leaving on a mission!

    ReplyDelete