Thursday, March 24

We Flew a Kite

Yes, we are still alive here in little Sugie Ville.
Yes, I am still shooting like a mad crazy lady.

We  flew a kite yesterday. It was perfect.
We have been enjoying the sun and we are sooooooo excited for Spring/Summer.

We have been sooooo busy these last few months.
A lot has happened and I've wanted to blog down my thoughts before they slip away.
But life comes first and maybe summer will free up more time.

We've been enjoying the past few months.
We've had time to think, re-plan, organize our life.
Time to read more. Time to clean more. Time to talk more.

I've got more updates coming about our little family that has fallen off the face of the earth, but once again time is short and I gotta run.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I just realized that I didn't get any shots of Elijah. 
That is probably because he was off in his own world of muddy dirt
 and I was scared to get too close to him.


4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read more about your family's upcoming changes. Laura to told us about www.creditkarma.com and said you have used it before. I tried it yesterday and was amazed at what I learned. Way cool. Anyway, I love your kids they are all so adorable. We can't wait to see you guys this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all had run flying kites! I however missed seeing some pictures of Haini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures make it look really warm out there!!

    ReplyDelete