Sunday, October 30

the Kunz Family

These were taken back in July on our trip to California.  I'm just now getting them posted.  I love this family.  Beforehand, I was a little intimidated with David because he is always so quiet and I don't know him that well but then I quickly learned that he is one of the funniest guys around.  We made him climb the life tower which said, "Please don't climb."  He thought we were nuts but he went along for the ride. Kim on the other hand is outgoing and adventurous.  She is one of the cutest moms around.  They both totally adore their little chubby one (who wouldn't?).  She is one of the first babies I've ever seen that literally LOVES the beach.  She wanted to head straight to the water, sand in her mouth and all.  She was just soooo smiley the whole time.  I loved getting some photo experience on the beach.  I wish I could move and just do family photography on the beach for a living.  The colors were amazing.  I can't wait for another trip to Cali to see this cute little family.  Thank you guys for letting me have an evening with your family.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
and then the sun began to set.  It was a perfect evening.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment