Wednesday, February 1

3 girls and 1 "awesome girl daddy"

It is rare these days that I get a chance to sit at my computer and roam.  I am usually crashed by 9 and end up knocked out in my cozy warm bed.  But tonight... I have energy (for a second).
I realized that (aaaaahhhh) I still haven't sent my sister Elizabeth and James their cd of their family pictures that we did back in December.  WINNER!!!   I know.  So here is a preview until you get them. They are going in the mail this weekend I promise!!!  Love you guys.  Wish you lived closer.  We quickly took these as they were packed and ready to head back to enjoy their Christmas with family.  We wish we lived closer to you guys.  :)






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Come again soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just love this family. thanks for taking our pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how vivid and bright all of the colors are in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    Bidy
    http://www.dearlittlerme.com

    ReplyDelete