Sunday, January 29

laughing too hard



Here is another one from December that I'm just getting posted.  These two are THE FUNNIEST COUPLE ever.  I laughed so hard and got back with a bunch of blurry pictures.  I didn't even realize I was laughing so hard.  They were complete naturals.  I love making couples feel so awkward.  I feel like it brings out their lighter sides and then I get to catch them as they interact, as they really are.  These two were the funniest!!!
It was also the whitest, foggiest, and coldest morning.  I've never shot a session during weather like that.  It was fun to see how everything else was fogged out and it was just them.  I think I like pictures like that.  Not a lot of distractions.  Thanks Saimoni and Anu. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love these two to pieces, just the sweetest couple! MARTHA KRISTI YOUR PICS ARE AWESOME, CAN'T WAIT TO DO A SHOOT WITH YOU SOME DAY. PS: WAITING TO LOSE 20 LBS AT LEAST FIRST! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post is this. The snaps that you are tagged here shows how affection you had in life. The love and affection will never goes if we are too responsible as a parents. That shows this snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all see many thing in this little earth. All the person in this earth are loved a person at least once. Many poets had written many words about this. Well written. Nice pic. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is something to be a part of our life. Thanks for sharing this article with us. It is not a new thing for us. Great work.

    ReplyDelete