Saturday, January 7

thesugies 2011

2011 will always be a year that we will remember.
It was the year that our kids got to swim in the ocean for the first time.
It was the year that Heinrich graduated from the police academy.
It was the year that Sitani started kindergarten.
It was the year that we bought our first home.
It was the year that we learned we were expecting number 4!!!

We are so thankful for our health, jobs, and many more blessings.
We are so excited to see what 2012 will bring!!!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love the video. Gwenevere saw it and said "Hey those are my cousins! I like my cousins."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your kids smile and love life. They must get that from their parents. I'm so glad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. There is just something about your family...it makes us want to be around you guys all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You guys always look like you're having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was a pretty sweet year! And more to look forward to in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete