Wednesday, January 4

owe my life to this family

This is another family that I just ADORE to death.  I love getting a chance to see some blonde hair and blue eyes.  They have seriously the CUTEST kids ever.  I love Kim to death.  She is one of the nicest, sweetest and most genuine people I have ever known.   She works with me and also tries to do her best with balancing it all.  She does such an awesome job of it and is so in love with her husband and children.  She is such an inspiration to me.  Matt is the coolest dude ever but still manages to make me nervous because he is so quiet.  :)  I owe them both my life.  Thanks you guys for everything!!!





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my favorite
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment