Friday, January 13

Sweetness

All my kids are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!  I love it when I get a chance to just go somewhere and snap shots of them.  It is like freezing the time up for me a little.  I LOVE this age with her.  She totally adores me and I am scared for the day when that will go away.  I hope we can always be close.  She loves to draw pictures of us holding hands and then tapes them up all over our walls.  She loves to write me notes and tell me what they say.  She will tell me anything to make me feel good such as... "You are the best cook ever." 
She has a genuine sweetness about her and loves to take care of others.  I like that about her a lot.  She always has a skip in her walk.  She likes to turn on the music and have me video her dances.  She will wear her ballerina suit all day and prance around the house in her own little world.   She doesn't like me to go to work without saying good-bye, so she will come into my room early in the morning to make sure I haven't left yet.  
Our family is blessed to have this little girl who shakes things up between the boys.  I'm starting to see the differences that little girls have and it makes me love her even more.  I'm glad I have a girl to remind me how sweet life is.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is usually the goofy face I see around the house all day.
Photobucket
She LOVES her purse made by her cousins.
Photobucket
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Gwenevere misses her cousins. AKA Marley. And I just love that purse. She is such a sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture of Marley walking down the hill w/the umbrella. The lighting is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one pretty little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good to read. The stuff you filled in this article is good and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Student IT http://chiepuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. المهندس للتسويق الالكترونى
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
    وايت شفط بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    شركة تتنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
    شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
    شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
    فنى كهرباء بالرياض
    شركة تركيب سراميك ورخام بالرياض
    شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بالرياض
    شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف قصور بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
    شركة دهانات وديكورات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
    شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    شركة نقل أثاث بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
    وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
    شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
    المهندس
    المهندس
    المهندس

    ReplyDelete