Sunday, January 6

Mark's Favorite



Well, for some of you who do not know this... I LOVE HELLO KITTY. Yeah, I know that it is quite immature of me. Haini tells me that it is for 8 year old girls, but I just can't seem to shake it from my very grown up, sophisticated, mature, (hahahaha) adult personality. I was introduce to Hello Kitty on the mission because it was just all over Venezuela. I think that it was something fun that kept me from taking myself too serious and going crazy. What an excuse I know, but needless to say, I LOVE HELLO KITTY. I don't know why her name is "Hello" Kitty. Haini always says, "Hello, Helllllooow Kitty."
So I have long awaited the day that I could have a girl and buy little Hello Kitty stuff for her. In professing my love for this little kitty, I have found out that Mark also LOVES and I mean LOOOOOOOOVES Hello Kitty. (actually he can't stand Hello Kitty and despises everything that is Hello KItty with a PASSION.) But I just I just hope that Laura and Mark have a girl so I can just spoil her with all the Hello Kitty stuff in the world, and trust me there is a lot of Hello Kitty stuff in this world. (I might could find a Hello Kitty motorcycle) Let's just hope they have a girl because I don't think that Mark wants his boy playing with Hello Kitty. P.S. Thank you Mark for the cutest little Hello Kitty carrier for Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. You are so funny. There are worse things out there. Hello Kitty isn't that bad. You could like the Dolls "Bratz", and that would be bad. To tell you the truth my little secret is that i love the Barbie movies. Barbie in Swan Lake, Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses, ect. James finds this liking very strange and says I can't have anything Barbie until we have a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Hello Kitty, Go baby girl for Mark & Laura. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to correct myself. Maybe I made Mark sound a little like the BAD guy. He neither hates nor loves Hello Kitty and he is really the GOOOOOOOOOD guy. OOPS Sorry Mark. Click, wink, wink. You're the man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. The elephant Momma thing is sooo cute. Karly is also a major lover of Hello Kitty. I must admit I think she's pretty darn cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the sweetest comment from you on our blog. You seriously just made my day. Everything you said right back at ya. Love you guys lots, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say that I LOVE Hello Kitty but I will say that I first met her in England in 1998 and since then there are ocassions when I find myself saying, "Hello Kitty". It's just so fun to say unless of course you're talking to rather large, angry man who's car you just slid into. Then it's best to just say, "sorry" and get out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi,
    I googled to see if you had a blog and now here I am. We have a blog too. It is The DalleyPlace.blogspot.com. let's keep in touch that way. We need to get together sometime. Relive the old days of Hermie.
    Love ur guts- Kallie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so funny! I remember how in LOVE you were with hello kitty! You are still the same old Kristi!

    ReplyDelete