Thursday, January 24

Movin' Marley


For those of you who do not know, Marley came two weeks past her due date and still didn't seem to want to move.   I had to be induced and even that took so long that the doctors almost gave up and wanted to just give me another C-Section.  It seemed like she just didn't want to move.  Well for some of you who don't know, she is just 6 months and she is moving.  This little girl has been crawling for almost a month now.  She kept going backwards. She would back up into everything and get stuck. Haini always joked that she needed a rear-view mirror and a beeping noise. Well, just this week she has started to go forward. If I go in the other room, she'll crawl into that room.  Today I turned around and she had pulled herself up again.  She stood there long enough for me to get a picture of her.  I think that she just sees Sitani running around like a crazy boy with no clothes on.  It is just crazy to me that the same little girl who didn't want to move is all over the place now.  
 

3 comments:

  1. It is so fun when your kids learn how to do something new. Just watch out soon you will have two RUNNING aroud and you will not know which one to chase after! Your son is so cute, those are the memories we have to charish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley is the cutest little girl ever. And I really mean that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Ember has that whole backwards crawling thing down. Your kids are definitely ahead of the game when it comes to moving about.

    ReplyDelete