Saturday, January 26

Photo Session

Okay so it is 2:00 in the afternoon on a Saturday and as you can tell I have been going pysco with the blogging thing lately.  I might be just a little bored.  Marley slept in until 12:30 and Sitani woke up at 10:30 and then went back to sleep at 11:00. (It was a late night).  I have done the laundry, cleaned the house and actually finished the dishes.  I am totally bored.  We've been inside all day because of running noses and bad weather.  So we decided to do a photo session.  Inspired by another blog I saw, I have been trying to mess around with my camera and computer (mom, thanks for the camera...I love it).  So here is what we ended up with.







11 comments:

  1. Your kids are super models!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute!!! It looks like you had lots of fun. The pics look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I know Marley gets this a lot - but she has the most beautiful big eyes!!! Watch out- when she gets older she is gunna be a looker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you come to Hawaii and do a photo session for James and I? the pictures look so awesome, not to mention you have the cutest kids ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you kids are gorgeous. I love your play list....reminding me of BYU-H dances, especially my freshmen year (1997)...when i just came to Hawaii and totally fell in love with reggae...i love your post "the hunky husband'...cute love story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't beleive Marley's eyes! So gorgious! I think huge adorable eyes come from the Thomas gene. I had always taken credit for our kids eyes, (Although, I never thought my eyes were as big/beautiful as theirs), but now I know it's a Thomas thing. Aren't I lucky to be married in to it?!
    Love your photo shoot. Fun camera and cute cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are perfect... I am so afraid Mark and I are ruined for life. Our expectations are too high! They never cry, they have perfect hair and the funnest personalities ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey your kids are so cute. we havent seen your daughter yet. we need to get together. miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we have the same camera. (Canon S2)How come your pictures turn out so good?

    ReplyDelete