Sunday, September 27

conversations that MUST be recorded

I caught Sitani blowing a snot rocket out of his nose.
Me: Eeewww, Sitani, don't do that. That is so gross.
Sitani: No mom, it's not my bugars, it's just my brain.

Me: Sitani stop picking your nose.
Sitani: No mom, it's not picking my nose. It is picking a pickle. (?)

****Can you tell that we have had a lot of runny noses at our house?

Marley had a stinky diaper.
Me: Eeewww, somebody is stinky.
Sitani: Yeah, Marley is stinky like like (the studdering) like a rabbit.
(I was so confused about this then I realized he was thinking of the rabbits we saw at the fair.

Sitani wakes up and runs straight into our room where Elijah was swinging on the swing. I overheard this conversation.
Sitani: You loves me, you loves me? Then his kisses him
Sitani: Yeah? Yeah you loves me? Oh okay. Thanks.

I later heard this conversation and pretended not to notice. Sitani was playing with Marley in the living room and out of no where asks Marley..
Sitani: Marley you loves me?
Marley: She ignores him and keeps on playing.
Sitani: Marley you loves me?
Marley: mmmm
Sitani then gets up and runs to me...
Sitani: Mommy, her loves me.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


7 comments:

  1. Soo cute! The words and photos both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cute picture. How come we don't see much of Haini or you in pitures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Kristi! you have three cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy, I love your post! Kids are so funny and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! Kids are so funny! I wonder where they come up with some of the things they say!! Your kids are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little one looks identical to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Sitani is such a character.

    ReplyDelete