Monday, September 7

We've Started a New Tradition

For those who don't know, I grew up in Snake River, Idaho until I was 10 years old. Every fall I would look forward to that one big splurge of the year, the "Fair." I was so little and it was SO BIG. Well this past weekend we were able to take our own kids to that same fair. It was all the same to me from the grand entrance to the exact same spot where they served those hot honey butter-melting scones. It all came back to me. We had a blast. It is now an established family tradition to venture to the East Idaho State Fair every fall with my own children (for as long as we live close by). Thanks Grandma, Grandpa, Tessha and Alisha for making it such a great memory.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heinrich wanted to eat the horses.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh my gosh... Heinrich was going crazy with all the rednecks.Photobucket
He thought this guy's stash was so cool. He had to stop him and ask for a picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
We already can't wait for next year!!

8 comments:

  1. Good pictures as always. We sure had fun didn't we? See you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haini, you crack me up. I can't wait to show James these pictures. He is going to laugh so hard. You are so cool.

    Sitani looks so cool on his motorcycle.

    And once again, I love Marley's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! It makes me want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are priceless. Thanks for taking all of them. You are amazing!! I love them all but mostly I love spending time with you guys!! Yeah for traditions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brings back great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looked like SO much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pictures! They really give a feel for the fair! How fun to visit where you grew up. Sometimes I get nostalgic for home, too.

    ReplyDelete