Monday, November 9

Fall Grapes

One of the benefits of living in Utah is that we get to see the seasons change. That is something that we never saw in Hawaii. I have to admit that I love it...(although I would take the ocean over Fall any day). I love the saturation of all the bright colors and find myself still in awe every year this rolls around. I also wanted to capture some pictures of these amazing grapes growing outside our house. Grandma found them last time she visited and they are oh so yummy. There are TONS of them. Thank you grandma!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you tell which one was the real photo?
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. No Grapes of Wrath at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these photos kristi. you are so talented!!. . . of course it doesn't hurt that your kids are freakin CUTE!!! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Hey I sent an evite for our FHE this coming Monday I hope I have the right email~

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cuties! and i'm sooo jealous of the grapes! i lived in a house when i was at BYU that had cherries, peaches, plums, and other yummy goodies growing in the back-i miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures and the kids are so cute! I love how they're kind of matching too.

    ReplyDelete