Wednesday, November 4

Happy Halloween

We had a blast this Halloween. Sitani was obsessed with being Optimus Prime and even though I think it is the most ridiculous unitard costume, I gave up control and let his dreams come true. He was as happy as could be. Marley was so cute and loving her purple sparkly sunglasses in the pitch black night. She was Fancy Nancy. Elijah was the cutest puppy dog and Heinrich was the scariest funny-looking rugby player. We had a blast and I already can't wait for next year. Thank you Jenny and George for the fun party.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






4 comments:

  1. Cute kids. What did you go as? Or were you just a mother. (One of the neatest thing to be on Halloween.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marley's outfit!

    And your little guy is so cute and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh cute CUTE cute baby in a doggy outfit. Hahaha I looooooove it. Your kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. They are so cute, Elijah in his doggie costume and Fancy Nancy...

    Great job parents!

    ReplyDelete