Saturday, October 31

My Lil Guy

I am just loving this lil guy too much...
I was at a baby shower last week and one of the ladies was asked "How do you get your baby to sleep through the night?" I heard women moan and some muttering like "just let them cry". I was really impressed by her answer. She said that she remembered those late nights as being some of the best memories as a mother, just her and her baby awake while the rest of the house was sound asleep. I LOVE THIS TIME. Everyday I am surprised how little sleep Heavenly Father helps me live on (I don't know about functioning correctly and Heinrich can testify to that as well), but I love waking up and seeing his smiling face and his chubby little body. He is the warmest little snuggly guy (the perfect heater for those cold winter nights). He likes to grab his toes and loves when the kids are in his face making silly faces. He is just so perfect. He is so mellow and sweet and happy. I just can't get enough of this lil guy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have so many things to be thankful for.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my HECK he's adorable! You should have at least a dozen more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy him while he is small because he will not to small for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you can't get enough of your little guy. What a cutie! I LOVE babies. Isn't the baby phase wonderful?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last comment was from Jenn. Although Luke does love the baby phase too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those same wonderful feelings feeding my babies at night. Of course, I didn't have to go to a job the next morning. But I can still remember loving and hugging babies at night. I hope that memory never goes away and I so glad you get your own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops that was Sandy in the previous comment. I seriously doubt that Seth has memories of feeding babies at night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi, he is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is soooo adorable. i can't wait to meet him. You know out of all your kiddos I think he looks the most like you so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow-kristi ur pics are so great! how do you get the little sparkle effect in his eye? love it!
    i think that isabel hasn't been able to get to her toes yet cuz her chubby belly and chunky legs are in the way-plus her arms are not long like Eli's :) ha ha
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see how easy it would be to not get enough of him. He's precious and he's yours. It's the cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't that cool. I think my brain is fried and I sleep through the night just fine...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the twinkle in his eye.

    ReplyDelete