Thursday, October 22

Aaron + Pasi (almost there)

I shot over 1,000 pictures this past weekend of my gorgeous sister-in-law Pasi with her hunky hunky (now) husband. I am almost finished and can't wait to post the rest. Their wedding was a blast!!! The food was ooh-ooh good, the entertainment was hilarious, and Marley ran all over the place with no shoes, stained red punch down her white dress and her hair a crazy mess, but she had the biggest grin and happiest little skip I have ever seen. We had so much fun just being all together as a family
(we're talking one BIG family).
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. oooo. i'm in suspense! great job kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the rest of the pics! great job... so have you bought a new camera? I LOVE Pasi's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete