Thursday, October 15

Sami's Baptism

Sami, my beautiful niece, was baptized last weekend. We always love getting together with family. I especially love it because I get to take pictures of all these cute kiddos.
Photobucket
our family christmas card. hahaha

Photobucket
I can't get enough of this cute thing.
Photobucket

Photobucket
These two are only 20 minutes apart. Ahhh, the future they will have together!
Photobucket
Ring-Around-the-Rosies is apparently still a big hit these days.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sami took these pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What do you do to you pictures to make them look so bright and beautiful every time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting pics of hattie! I love to see the pictures you take! These are all such cute pictures! That was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete