Sunday, October 25

Aaron + Pasi (finally)

Sorry for the long delay. I think I got the swine flu (hahaha) or is it just the "parent-teacher conference" flu? Ahhh stress. If only I could just quit my job and do this for a living. I imagine myself playing with my kids in the day, editing by night and then on the weekends we would all fly off to some beautiful place to shoot a romantic and gorgeous wedding. Imagine that. It would be pure bliss.
Anyway...these two are so adorable together and their kids are gonna be so cute. I am already excited for that (whoa, I know, slow down, not to put any pressure though, hahaha).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Kristi those turned out SOO good!! Yay! I'm excited to do our roommate pictures again. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi these pictures look so great!! Pasi looks so beautiful! I wish I could have come! looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pix! You really should quit teaching and be a photographer full time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Good job girl and I agree with Line you definitely have Talent!
    Congratulations Passi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Polynesian wedding! I like the way Sitani like Haini always wheres a clean pressed white shirt. That will always pay big dividends. Thank you Haini!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those turned out really really good! Nice job Kristi! I especially like the outdoor ones in front of the temple. What temple was that? Provo?

    ReplyDelete