Tuesday, October 6

Akiona Family

I am just LOVING these guys. Seriously, they are the cutest family EVER!!! (not to mention some serious supermodels and hotties). These guys are like our little buddy family that we LOVE to hang out with. Tracie and I actually worked together back in Hawaii at the Polynesian Culture Center. We worked for a company called Photopoly and yes we had to dress tourist up in hula skirts and leis and take pictures of them with our super-hot polynesian models. It was a blast job and lots of memories there. It is pretty crazy because we ran into each other again when Heinrich and Kala started working together. We've had a blast this past summer with our fanatic yet fantastic six (and some) "Yard Sales" and not to mention famous "Barbeques". Yeah... we are rolling in the dough now. Hahaha. Thank you guys for letting me take pictures and be in the presence of "GREATNESS". Your family is gorgeous.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(my favorite)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Like always, I love your work. We'll need to schedule a family photo shoot next time we come to town. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. super good pictures! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your logo, not to mention your PICTURES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know your friends but I LOVED the pics! I agree with your favorite. That is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your getting better and better...I really liked all these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your getting better and better...I really liked all these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures Kristi! So when can I schedule our family pictures? OH, did you get my email. you and your kids are invited for buba's bday party this Saturday at 12noon till 2pm at 161 North 2560 West in Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love those pictures! You are so good!

    ReplyDelete