Friday, December 4

The Golding Family

I was recently told by a friend that I have A.D.D. At first I just laughed really hard and thought that was the funniest thing anyone has said to me. But... lately I am actually beginning to believe this person. What is happening to me? hahaha I am constantly being teased by Heinrich for creating these big elaborate "To Do" lists that never get done. I have even add things to the list after I have finished them, just so I can cross something off.
The reason of this topic is that this week has been like a big whirlwind came into my life and has been spinning nonstop. It has managed to hit my house, my classroom, my brain, my health and my budget book (eek). I am wondering if this is really A.D.D. or just a bad case of too many "to do" lists mixed with one big messy unorganized self and an "I'm ALways LAte for Everything" schedule. Whatever is going on... I hope the storm dies down and I get myself together for the sake of Heinrich (he is so patient).
As far as my "To Do" list, this has been on the top of mine all week. Do you remember this family from last year. Well Brynlie is a big girl now and is as cute and cheesy as ever (I LOVE it). I actually took pictures of her sisters family at the same time and will post them this weekend (hopefully). I think these guys are such a cute family and Kim whom teaches 1st grade is my role model with how well she is always put together and smiling (and totally photogenic)। Thanks you guys.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket








Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute! Brynlie is the biggest cheeser on the planet! Oh my!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do have A.D.D. you come by it naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, these are so great! I am totally jealous of your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Wow, she really is a cheeser! My favorite is the one where the sun was in their eyes and Brynlie only has one eye open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. You are so talented. I think you should open up your own studio.
    As for the whole A.D.D thing, I think it's over rated. But I know what you mean. My life feels like that too, James does a good job keeping me together and somewhat under control. It's a balancing act that is difficult to juggle at times but, don't worry Haini will take care of you. Just keep doing the best you can. Besides, I think you are the coolest, mom/sister in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kristie! i love them! you are so talented! i will be calling you in the may!

    ReplyDelete