Tuesday, December 8

Loving this Stage

Sitani: Mommy, Elijah is a boy like me.
Me: Yup, Elijah is a boy like you.
Sitani: Mommy, Elijah's head looks like Sitani's head.

Sitani: (out of the blue) Mom, are yous Santa Claus?

While watching a cartoon about Santa Claus (Sitani is so confused)... they show Santa coming down a chimney into a fireplace. He runs out of the room and all around the apartment. Then he runs back in.
Sitani: Mom (with a worried cry). But we'se don't have a fireplace.

While altogether driving home from somewhere, Marley stinks her diaper.
Me: singing "stinky, stinky, stinky girl, Marley is a stinky girl."
Marley: No, mommy is a stinky girl.
Sitani: Mommy is not a stinky girl. Mommy is a clean girl.

Sitani: Mommy, I gunna be a byu baseball, a byu basketball, a byu footfall, a byu soccer. Marley can be a byu belly ball.
Me: (confused) What is belly ball?
Sitani: like this...(jumping in the air)
Me: Oh, you mean volleyball.

I heard Marley crying in the other room and went to see what was going on.
Sitani: mom... Marley wants to be a monster dog but her has to be a princess dog.
Marley: I don't want to be a princess dog. I am scary, too.

6 comments:

  1. ha ha...i LOVE these!! especially when sitani ran around looking for a chimney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh this morning, I certainly needed it! Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa can come through the door. Sitani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I love the "marley can be a byu belly ball!" that one was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I agree with you, I love this stage too!

    ReplyDelete