Thursday, December 17

Filimoeatu Family

So I got to do a "quick" shoot of my long time friend Vika and her cute lil family. So it wasn't the best light nor did we have time to drive around and look for fun spots and not to mention two of my kids strolled along. All I can say is that they were so photogenic and Bubba was so cute yet so "boy". I love it. They also just got a cute new house... so it was fun to see it and my kids loved tipping over the toy bucket.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and when I mean long time friend... well I met Vika back at BYUH in 98. We worked together at the PCC and then both served missions. We were even in the MTC at the same time. She went to Salt Lake while I went to Venezuela. We both ended back up at BYUH. Then we both ended up here in Orem. "Small World" When I think of Vika I think of a summer when we drank Milo (Hot Chocolate) and these really big crackers almost every night. Aaahhh!!! Those sweet college days.
Photobucket
Oh my my I can't believe I still have these old pictures.
Photobucket
This was the MTC (hahaha)

4 comments:

  1. so fun! gotta love old pics. you know who I think you look like? Fergie. I think I've told you this before... but you really look like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, you are so in trouble for posting up old pictures LOL :) I still have pictures of us working at the Ambassador, remember? Yeah, who would have known that we will be living here in utah... gosh, great memories! Thanks Kristi....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, I love those throw back pictures I didn't realize you knew Vika for 10+ years how nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't know you and Vika had such a long history. I love the old school photos!

    ReplyDelete