Wednesday, December 23

The Spirit of Christ

I recently saw this. May we all have the spirit of Christ this season and forget all the "mas".

I am so thankful for my health. I am so thankful that my children are healthy. I am so thankful that my husband is healthy.

I am so thankful that my dad has made it another year and is still going strong.

I am thankful that my sister's health has made her able to enjoy life a little better.

I am thankful for all my healthy sisters and sister-in-laws who are able to bring children/cousins into the world.

I am thankful for my brothers and brother-in-laws who work hard to support their families and keep themselves worthy of the priesthood to protect their homes.

I am thankful for a mom who is healthy and able to keep us all together.

I am so thankful for many things, but my health is something I take for granted sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thoughts. Can't wait to go South were it is warm.

    ReplyDelete