Tuesday, January 5

Lately



Photobucket
Photobucket
Due to the lack of snow, we made mini snowmen. Marley made sure hers was warm while Sitani created a Transformer one. I went to put gloves on it and he made sure to let me know that Transformers don't wear gloves. I even caught him looking at his Optimus Prime before we left the house to see if it had a nose. I saw him search the toy and then say, "Yup it has a nose like that one."
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
I over heard Sitani telling Marley that this little green toy wasn't a phone but a cook-a-la-tor. (calculator
Photobucket
and... yes that is Marley drinking her own bath water. (gross)
Photobucket
Our ward party was fun!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Somebody is crawling around these days. Seriously... stop please!
Photobucket
This glove is often seen on Sitani's hand. Apparently "football players wear them, mom."
Photobucket
The Turkey Trot was fun!
Photobucket




Photobucket
Let's get ready for 2010

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting ready for 2010. Do you want to practice? This week???
    Come on up. I love your kids and you have one good-looking Daddy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow man. They make living in snow look fun. Elijah so cute. I can't believe he's crawling already. Super BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah...i miss you! it's fun to see your kiddos. i can't believe how grown up they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of Sitani in white is remarkable. Somewhere between the "cook-a-la-tor" and the bath water I was laughing-out-loud. These sound like great times to cherish.

    ReplyDelete