Sunday, January 10

I Wish We Lived Somewhere Warmer

Well, our suppose-to-be-sunny-forecast-Saturday ended up being freezing cold and overcast. We made it a quicky. And then the first thing I notice this morning was the beautiful sun shining through my window. We will have to try this again before you guys leave. This is another beautifully pregnant sister and her two kids, Mark and Jace. They are so fun together. My kids absolutely love these guys. We can't wait for their little girl to get here. I've never seen Laura so domestic with her sewing and scrapbooking (hahaha and yes I said that word).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! I love seeing the family. Is Laura's hair red or brown, I can't quite tell in the pics because sometimes it looks the same color as Jace's (whcih is brownish blonde) but in others it looks red. Either way it's super cute and new for her! Nice pics Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, you need to open your own art galley and hang all your photos so we can come live there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good looking group! Your hair looks great Laura and yours too Mark and Jace. We love you guys! Thanks for the time together in St. George.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Pictures. They are a cute family.

    ReplyDelete