Wednesday, January 6

Tessha

This is one of my many beautiful sisters (I have 5 of them). I wouldn't describe her as cute or pretty. I would describe her as GORGEOUS!!! I always wanted her skin, her perfect nose, her sparkling green eyes and her petite hands. She is just so beautiful to me with her sophisticated style and great taste for beautiful jewelry. She can give the BEST massages and fix up a YUMMY meal as well. Does this sound like an E-harmony add? Hahaha, well I told her that I would find her a husband for Christmas. Thanks for rocking this photo shoot Tessha. You're such a hottie!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. wow, she really does have perfect skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is BEEEEEAUTIFUL! Love the eyes especially. Great photos Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures. It's so nice to finally have some that I actually like. You really worked your magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang. What a Women. You are so Beautiful Tessha.

    ReplyDelete