Thursday, January 14

XOXO's

I absolutely love having a girl in our family. Marley seems to soften up my day (a day from wild and crazy 2nd graders, a day from annoying traffic, and a day from go-go-goes). She is always helping me to stop and slow down and just take a minute to give a hug or smile and laugh. If I am lucky I can catch her when she first wakes up in the morning or from a nap and she will let me hold her for just a second. I also love to put her to bed because she makes this certain tired face and will just smile when I put the covers over her. She doesn't like to be tickled before she goes to bed (unlike Sitani) but she will put her head under her covers and just giggle. Sometimes I hear her singing after I have shut the door. It is usually her favorite song "One Love." Her prayers consists of blessing mommy, daddy, mommy, Elijah, Sitani, Daddy, mommy, and daddy. She is soft but she plays with the cars right along with Sitani. She brings me her baby all wrapped up in a blanket and tells me to hold her so she can go to sleep. She always looks for the pink or yellow plate at dinner time and she has a certain liking to her pink hat (we put it on her when her hair is messy). Every now and then when we are all playing on the floor she will look up at me and just cheese from ear to ear. She has the cutest double chin when she does this. Yesterday morning she said, "You can't go to work." Then later on I was procrastinating opening the door to leave to work and she told me, "Just go to work mom." I am so thankful for a little girl/little mother.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
P.S. I caught her having a tea party in her room with her dolls. I had to stop and take a shot.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love girls too! I don't care what anyone says about them getting older and having to deal with everything that comes along with "girls", I love it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh Kristi....she look so grown up in these pictures! her hair looks super long! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know how I felt when you were little. Marley's as sweet and beautiful as her mom.

    ReplyDelete