Sunday, March 14

Some Things to Write Down

I hope I never forget this...

I love it when I give Elijah kisses on his chubby cheeks and I can still taste the banana baby food that didn't quite make it off.

He is now standing in the middle of the room without holding on and then he gets so excited that he falls down.

When I come home from work, he desperately crawls to me on his hands and feet (not his hands and knees) while smiling from ear to ear. I pick him up and then he will begin to suck and slobber on my face. Sometimes he even grabs my hair and pulls my head close so he can suck on my chin. Sitani did the same thing at that age. I can't tell if he is trying to give me kisses or if he really does want to actually eat me up. Probably, the later.

I love it when I put my kids to bed and I can hear them giggling and playing with each other. This can go on for hours. Then I start to not like it anymore.

I love that Marley is constantly and I mean constantly singing. She sings to Elijah.. she makes up her own songs.. she even carries around her "rock star" (guitar). And usually, I have to talk to Haini louder while driving in the truck just because she is singing some kind of song in the back seat.

When I put Marley to bed, she loves for me to carry her and then slowly lay her down in her bed. She will always close her eyes and fake sleep. She is a pretty good actress (even though I can see her lashes moving) I will usually try to say something funny until she busts out laughing. It is funny to see her try to fake sleep (like a beautiful princess) while trying to hold in her laughter.

Sitani is obsessed with the moon and sun.
Something he said...

"When the moon says good bye, the sun says hello."

He also says that EVERYTHING happened "last night".
ex: "Remember last night, when Marley was born a baby..."

He also likes to tell me every morning (in great detail) about his dreams. He has some crazy dreams and he can tell me some crazy stories.

He will not stop tackling/wrestling Elijah. I'm scared.

Sitani also loves to cook and make things. Last night he made toast for everyone. It was layered in thick butter, then he put jelly on and last he sprinkled cinnamon and sugar. Then he cut it up and put it on a plate. I saw them both eating it at the bar and wanted to gag. He also likes to make eggo waffles. He will toast them, rip them up and then put syrup on them. He said that that is how daddy makes them. I think he is falling in Haini's footsteps.

Haini: (Talking about Elijah) This guy here is gonna be my football player..
Me: Really? What ever happened to Sitani being the football player?
Haini: No, Sitani already gave that up. He's gonna be the chef.

I'm afraid that if I don't write these things down.. I will forget.

and... just something to LAUGH AT :)

It was our 100th day of school a while back. The 2nd grade teachers dress up like 100 year old ladies every year. I'm pretty hot for 100 years old. huh? :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
a puppet show
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are writing down the things your kids say. They're priceless and over time you forget so much. I know. And yes, you're pretty hot for 100 yrs. old. By the way, is that my dress you're wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make parenting sound so fun! Such a great example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the reminders. Your kids are so cute. I'm waiting to see your family picture this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete