Tuesday, March 30

Aqua Blue Eyes and Mad Soccer Skillz

I was so excited and really nervous to take this beautiful family. The whole time, I was just drooling over their beautiful ocean eyes. I have to say that I have never met kids as nice and friendly as these two munchkins. Right from the start, they were happy, personable and not shy at all. (I hope my kids can get there someday. They always shy up when we meet strangers.)
These two monkeys were also hilarious to watch their differences. One very serious and mature while the other was so playful and charismatic.
And the littlest guy... "WOW" So perfect, so beautiful, and just so so yummy!!!
Thanks you guys for putting up with it all. :) EEEK!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
loved this kid...what a character
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was a reaction to a secret elementary girlfriend romance that I just found out about...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So, so, SO cute! I love how their pictures turned out! Such a photogenic little family! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so good Kristi! Love to see your shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shots are fantastic. I will say it again though - that you make us look good! Thank you! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would it be like to have all your talent Kristi?! LOVE the pictures!
    What pretty people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh kristi. You are so awesome. I just love your photography. I can't wait to see you guys this summer. Hurray! Will you take our family pictures when you come to visit? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are some really cute photos Kristi! Good job!

    ReplyDelete