Thursday, April 1

Here We Are Again

So another month has rolled on by and we have, YES, attempted to get another family picture. In order to keep with the lil goal, we tried a couple of times this month. This was at a sealing of Haini's cousin last weekend. And...
<span class=
this one was another shot of trying to be together. We welcomed in another cute lil niece and YES, that is Sitani trying to bite Elijah's foot and YES...that is Haini trying to be Mr. Doctor. Craziness!!! (ps. I am getting over my vanity by putting up the ugliest picture of me yet. I hate pictures. SERIOUSLY)
<span class=
March was fun... I complained all month about how I just need to see the ocean. I am threatening to smuggle everyone into the truck and just take out straight for the beach. We didn't quite make it that far but Haini did take me to the closet beach. I was crackin up. I can't believe that they even call this a beach. It was freezing, too. Go Spanish Fork Resevoir!!! It was sooooo not what I had in mind.
<span class=
<span class=
We got to go to a FLASH game. Yipee!!! So it isn't exactly the NBA but my kids didn't know that. They thought they saw Michael Jordan.
<span class=
<span class=
We spent a lot of time at the Rec Center. Sitani is actually really good at dribbling. He gets so excited and just dribbles around really fast. He just wants me to watch him and when he makes a basket, he will look over at me and open his mouth really big and look surprised. LOVE IT!!! Marley can't shoot yet but she has got a right handed dribble down. She also loves to just run. She always asks if we can go on the track and "Jus Run Mom".
<span class=
Marley always tells me she needs some "LIPS" (lipstick). Scary... I know. She is got caught putting it on herself. I tried to buy her chap stick but she just destroyed it and ate it all in one hour. What to do?
<span class=
<span class=
I don't think this plant even stands a chance at life anymore. Speaking of "STANDING".. someone is doing just that. On last Sunday, he took his first two steps and it is history since. He loves to stand in the middle of the room and try to walk. He gets so excited and starts clapping. He also starts laughing histerically when we feed him or if he hears us laugh. It is funny because Marley will just get up in his face and just laugh with him. They have "Laugh Offs" together. Such a happy lil guy.
<span class=
The best news of all from March is that Grandpa has finally left his rehab center and is back at home. We have missed visiting him but plan on going up for a couple of days next week. We are glad that he is doing better. Haini loved to spoil him with ice-cream, donuts, and cheesecake factory cheesecake. We are excited to see him and grandma and bbque.
<span class=
Well, another month has come and gone. The year is already 1/4th over. I am so excited for April. The trees are starting to bloom and warm weather, swimming, bbque's, yard sales, and summer break are soooooo close.
I wish I could get to summer and then just freeze it for a couple of years.
I love this stage we are at right now.
I love how Marley and Sitani will stay up all night in their room and just giggle together. They think I can't hear them.
I hate that I have to work but...
I love how Marley wants me to hold her when I get home and Elijah comes crawling over crazy to me.
I love how Haini has been cooking the most delicious hot meals.
I love how he makes me oatmeal and a strawberry smoothie in the morning when he gets back from the gym.
I love how Sitani draws the cutest little basketball stick guys. I have to laminate them.
I love how Marley will answer me or talk to me in a song. She never stops singing.
I love how we got to snuggle and watch the entire Planet Earth dvd's together.
I love that my kids love to read books.
I love that I am a teacher and can bring home lots and lots of books.
I love that Sitani has requested we go to the library.
I love that Marley thinks that bubble gum will cure her hunger.
I love that Sitani and Marley throw balls at Haini while he is watching T.V.
I love that all Haini watches is cartoons.
I love that my kids call each other "monkeys".
I love that Marley and Sitani like to play around inside of Elijah's car/walker and Elijah doesn't even sit inside of it.
I love the fact that someday, we will buy a comfy couch and a bigger t.v. Just not yet.
I loved that I got to go to the temple twice with my husband this month.
I love that my husband does his home teaching and takes off work for conference. He is an example for me.
I love that Haini still makes me laugh and has taught me to laugh at myself.
I love that the house was a mess and he came home from work and just laughed at me doing absolutely nothing.
I love this time.
I love my family.
I love all my blessings.
Happy Spring.

5 comments:

  1. Love the family pictures! You all look like such a happy family. Marley's lips are pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Haini!
    We love Kristi!
    We love Sitani!
    We love Marley!
    We love Elijah!
    We love Spring! and
    We love it when you come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures!
    my website is up thank you for the wonderful pictures check it out ulailascakesshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad March was such a wonderful month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! love the red lipstick! PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete