Wednesday, April 14

Ulaila's Cakes

I got the chance to take pictures for Ulaila's Cakes. Ula is the talented diva behind this cute website. She is amazing and her cakes just look so so yummy. She just started her business and is already plenty busy with birthdays, baby showers, and promotional events. I am so excited for her to do some upcoming cakes for my family. She makes everything from her cozy kitchen and I'm sure her house just smells scrumptious all the time. She is just soooo creative and her secret cake recipes sound so yummy. I need to taste them all. Anyone that knows Ula, knows that she is a PERFECTIONIST in everything she does. She will be sure to go the extra mile so book her soon for any upcoming events. She works with all kinds of budgets.


Photobucket
Her home was so cutely decorated. I LOVE her style. I just wanted to pack my bags and move in with her family.
Photobucket
Tupu is her cute lil daughter. I think she has a career ahead of her in modeling. Those dimples.. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ula was so shy about having pictures of just her. I don't know why... She is GORGEOUS. Seriously she ALWAYS looks perfect.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Girl, thanks for the chance and thanks for the Sushi. You ROCK!!!
Visit her blog because she always does lots of giveaways.
Become a fan on facebook and just try to keep up with her.

3 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Love you Kristi you did and awesome job Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was on Ula's page with her big picture welcoming me lol. Oh Kristi, BRAVO! u strike again, u r so good but of course it helps to have good lookin models :)

    ReplyDelete