Saturday, April 17

It's Starting

Last Summer, we seemed to live at the Rec Center Park with our bbque sometimes even two times a week. Well last week, summer officially started with our first bbque. Oh Summer, how I am madly, deeply, and truly in LOVE with you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So excited that I found this cute skirt at the D.I. !!! Yup $1.00 :)
Photobucket
So cute. They are holding hands already. Or... is he gonna eat it?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Exactly 6 weeks left till school's out. I'm am just squealing inside with excitement.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I can't wait for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for Summer. I've been dressing Gwenevere in skirts and shorts for the last week begging the sun to come out and play with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 weeks is nothing...you'll be in full-time summer mode before you know it. Your kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete