Tuesday, May 11

a new addition

Remember this cute family? Well, they have just added a new addition to their house. He is ADORABLE. I was officially addicted when I got the chance to hold him...he was just so so tiny and so so snuggly. He made my little Elijah just suddenly grow up. I can't believe that I forget how small they come. I love this family. Now they have two cute little boys. We are so excited for them. Congratulations you guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This lil guy is 100% BOY and soooo much fun!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am totally in love with these curls.
Photobucket
A little BLUE for the future BYU football player. (like daddy like son)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My personal favorite... Marley was born with hairy arms and shoulders, too. I love it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

and as always...thanks Kim for your wonderful rental company. :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Kristi, your pics are fantastic!! Good job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pix Kristi!!! I really love your photograhpy skills :)

    Sorry about Sunday we ended up going to West Valley. Can I come by and pick up the CD? I feel so bad, Leki keeps saying what a waste of your time it was since everyone was so uncooperative and we didn't get the pictures that I had planned on taking with all of them. Please let me know how I can make it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I saw the title "new addition" and my first thought was that you were expecting, the next best thing I can think of is a friend who has a new baby, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures kristi. i really really like them!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kristy you are the BOMB!! love these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 20, 2010

    i love these shots! sooo clean!

    ReplyDelete