Tuesday, November 23

life's an hourglass

This song has been an inspiration lately. I'm so thankful for each new day and that I can spend it with people I love. Sometimes when I get stuck in a rut and life gets too busy, it just takes a little inspiration to bring me back to what actually means something to me. I forget often.







This also helped. Thanks Laura.



















I love non-picture pefect pictures that remind me of memories. Bouncing on the bed is a common activity at our house.Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



I love Marley's face in this one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have a good Thanksgiving. gobble gobble. :)

4 comments:

  1. Elijah's face reminds me of Seth. I love how he is holding toys in both hands.
    Your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all are having fun! Tell Haini how proud we are of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove see your kid gow up thow picere. You kid are greow up to fast be for you now you will have a big fame of you and haini i love you kid piceres Elijah is big now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete