Wednesday, November 3

hanging around

We got a chance to hang out with this cute lil guy and his cute family. I always love talking to Candice because she lets me ramp on and on about photography and listens to all my opinions and dreams. She is just like me... trying to soak up anything she can shoot because she is just addicted. Check her out here. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and then... one our way home, we stopped to enjoy this in the parking lot of the laundromat. The sunsets are all SOTC (straight out of the camera). I couldn't mess with the beauty of this.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I with roemhidt on this one i love utah it my git way stay i love your picers how is sitane score go it sode lick fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete