Saturday, October 30

the harbor

During our Fall Break, we spent a beautiful sunny day at the Lindon Harbor. We like to go out there and take the long board and scooters. There is a cool path that goes right along the lake. Elijah threw rocks into the lake for literally a 1/2 hour. They were huge rocks, too. We packed our famous lunches and snacked all day. I've found a way to use the long board and stroller at the same time. We can now ride our wheels anywhere and Elijah just sits in the stroller. It works together perfectly while the kids ride their scooters. I wish I would have done this earlier this summer.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These little guys seem to come with us where ever we go.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Something I've been loving to do lately, is to shoot the same shot but with different manual settings. I'm obsessed with the Fall Skies lately.
overexposed and underexposed these are all STOC (straight out of the camera)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the harbor, we spent our evening at the park with cousins.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was our sunset, beautiful way to end our perfect day.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love the blanket Marley is holding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did schools start having Fall break? L-O-V-E your picnic blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I found it at Savers for like $3.00. I'm obsessed with it. It goes everywhere with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kristi your photos just keep getting better and better. I want my Dad to take some shots of me for my next album with that technique where you shoot it into the sun and it creates that halo effect. I love it! you always do it in your photos and it looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete