Tuesday, October 26

Brown Eyed Kids / Utah County Family Photographer

I had a session with this beautiful family. I have known them for a couple of years now. The twins were in my 2nd grade class my first year of teaching. Yes they are identical and they even had the same haircut back then. The only way I could tell them apart was by a certain birthmark. I can hardly believe they are now in 6th grade. Now I have their next cutie in my class and she is adorable. I have to admit I was nervous to take pictures for them. I'm ALWAYS nervous. We planned to meet at a certain time but earlier in the day, while mom was away, the two boys decided to venture off into the neighborhood to explore. Cops and neighbors were out looking for them when they were sighted in a field just walking and holding hands. Let's just say they got to take their first (and hopefully last) big ride in a police car. It was an eventful afternoon and they still all manage to be happy and bright. I couldn't (and still can't) get over how beautiful this family is.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I also really loved the practice. These kind of experiences teach me so much about what to do and what not to do. I also learn about what kind of photographer I want to be and what kind of images I want to get out of the camera. I learn SOOO much with each session. KEEP THEM COMING. The weather is going to get worse so I hope I can do a couple of more families before the end of the year.
I also still have a couple more family sessions to post. Sorry to those who are waiting. They are coming soon. :)

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome family. They are so bright and colorful! I'm kind of sad that I never had one of them in my class ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! L-O-V-E how colorful life looks in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arn't you glad that kids grow up! Your will also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang, these are tight. i love the ones on the bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are too, too cute! I love every single one of them! The colors are great! You did an amazing job! I swear those girls are triplets separated by time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved those! What a beautiful family. Watch out boys - those girls are going to be heartbraekers when they turn 16. I loved all the colorful clothes that they wore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi! I totally want you to do our family pics maybe spring time?!!? I LOVE the bikes one...we GOTTA do that! We'll be in touch! - Chamaine

    ReplyDelete