Thursday, October 14

Childhood

"Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sight, before the dark hour of reason grows." John Betjeman

It's nearly the middle of October and today we spent a beautiful day outside in hot and sunny weather. I am refusing to let summer die down YET. I am still stuck on the sunny halos shining over my kids hair and the endless nights at the park. In a way, I'm glad I don't have a home and a yard all to myself. It forces me out, making it a day of fun... scooters, skateboards, skates, water fights, Capri Suns, dirty feet, books on a blanket, soccer games with Daddy, and good conversations... the list could go on and on. These are the moments that I want never to end. I don't want my babies to grow up and have to face life. Their childhood keeps ME feeling young.

Here are some catch ups from our beautiful summer days.
Every day is an adventure never to be lived again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My lil bobble-heads
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fun pictures! And whoa! Haini buzzed his hair??? He looks totally handsome with his new cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how it the simple things in life that mean so much to us and our kids. I hate to tell you this but kids do grow up. Then you can be a grand parent and that is even better! (Not near as much work.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stories you set up in your pictures!I can tell you had a happy,relaxed summer with the fam. Can't wait to see your new shoots. Since I've been trying to shoot more I have more questions that you might have answers to. So we should have our shoot session soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make summer seem like heaven. I love all the pictures. And I love Haini's hair. He makes it look soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea... I love his hair. He is for sure the hottest guy alive. :) dreads or no dreads. ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete